Achieve Your Vision - Strategy Facilitation and Implementation
Entrepreneurs and business managers are often so preoccupied with immediate issues that they lose sight of their ultimate objectives. That's why, if you really want to give your business some focus for growth, a business review and preparation of a strategic plan is an absolute necessity. Creating a strategy for growth helps you re-focus your business on delivering the outcomes that YOU want and provides an effective framework for positive change.
The Business Doctors Strategic Review gives you…
- A framework for making informed decisions
- A robust basis for more detailed planning
- Clarity when explaining the business to others in order to inform, motivate and involve
- Benchmarking and performance monitoring
- Positive stimulus for change and a clear focus for growth
- A clear plan of action for implementing the new strategy
A strategic plan should not be confused with a business plan. Whilst a strategic plan can provide the foundation and frame work for creating a “business plan”, they are two very different things. A strategy provides a living and breathing template for running the business and engaging everyone one involved in the business to achieve a common goal. A business plan is normally written to communicate with people external to a business to justify financial support or ongoing investment at a very specific point in time – they typically have very limited shelf life and can usually be found gathering dust in the top draw of the MD’s desk! A satisfactory strategic plan must be realistic and attainable so as to allow managers and entrepreneurs to think strategically and act operationally.
Our Practical Approach to Strategic Planning
A critical review of past performance by the owners and management of a business and the preparation of a plan beyond normal budgetary horizons require a certain attitude of mind and predisposition. Some essential points which should be observed during the review and planning process include the following:
- Relate to the medium term i.e. 2/ 4 years
- Be undertaken by owners/ directors
- Focus on matters of strategic importance
- Be separated from day- to- day work
- Be realistic, detached and critical
- Distinguish between cause and effect
Exclusive to Scaleup North East
To facilitate this for you, Business Doctors have developed a unique no nonsense planning process that cuts through the corporate waffle and delivers a practical down to earth strategy for focusing your business for profitable growth. We will facilitate this planning process for your business and provide a concise one page 3-year plan at a 50% discounted price of £1,500 plus VAT. This includes a full planning day plus a follow up visit to discuss and review your unique plan for your business.