Should I Scale Or Should I Grow? - in association with Invest South Tyneside
What is it?
A hugely valuable half day workshop for fast growing companies to understand the benefits of “scaling up”. The expert led session explores the concept of scaleups, the common challenges and barriers to high growth and through key insights, case studies and interactive exercises helps business leaders to ascertain their own mindset, drive and ambition to become a scale-up business.
Why Should I attend?
- To help understand the differences between scaling vs organic growth
- To recognise the difference a growth mindset can give your business
- To identify your businesses potential for high growth
- Access to leaders who have scaled businesses successfully
- Meet with like-minded and ambitious business owners
- Develop some key actions that will lead to measurable business growth
- Understand what the Scaleup NE Programme can do for your business
Secure Your Place!
This is a limited capacity event and tickets are free of charge but allocated on a first come first served basis.
PLEASE NOTE:- The places at this event are fully funded from ERDF and LGF sources and as such we are required to capture reporting data for our funders on the recipients attending to justify the support and this is reflected in the questions to complete as part of the registration process.